Basically, whatever you need a helping hand with for your wedding day, planning, on the day set up and coordination or help with full styling, stationery and florals just ask. Here’s how I work…
1. I don’t do set packages as I believe every wedding is unique. Therefore I price from a free consultation. So the first step is to get in touch.
2. We arrange a consultation over a cuppa or over the phone at a time and place to suit you. It’s a chance for us to talk about all things weddings and for me to understand what help you need with planning and styling.
3. After the consultation, I put together an itemised fee quote based upon what you want. It’s tailored exactly for you and each service or styling element is priced individually.
4. If you would like to go ahead and book, I send you over the booking information. A booking fee is required to secure your date.
5. Once booked, feel free to contact me or ask me anything throughout your planning process. If you see something else that you’d like to add to your wedding services as your wedding planning progresses, that’s fine. I work with you all the way to make sure your wedding is exactly how you imagined.
6. I get in touch with you six weeks before the wedding to discuss the finer details.
7. I rock up on your day and do what you need me to do! Whether that’s climbing ladders to put up bunting, steaming dresses or making sure the day runs to schedule. I’m the wedding helper to make your day look incredible and planned to perfection.